- Septodont, a leader in the dental pharmaceutical industry
Founded in 1932, the Septodont pharmaceutical company rose rapidly to become the world’s leading dental pharmaceutical company.
Since its creation, Septodont has upheld a tradition of innovation, responding to the requirements of hundreds of thousands of dental professionals in over 150 countries through its broad range and perfect quality of its products.
Septodont’s production units have an annual capacity of 500 million cartridges, i.e. over half of the entire world’s production. Our Cambridge, Ontario location focuses on sterile injectable manufacturing and employs approximately 400 people.
- More about our 4 production sites in North America:
– Cambridge, Ontario (Novocol Pharmaceutical of Canada, Inc. and Novocol Healthcare Inc.): a dental anesthetic manufacturing and distribution facility which also offers contract manufacturing services for pharmaceutical companies. Approximately 400 employees.
– Louisville, Colorado (Novocol, Inc. dba Septodont): a dental materials manufacturing and distribution facility. Approximately 80 employees.
– Huntsville, Alabama (NHI US): a Research and Development office, approximately 5 employees.
– Lancaster, Pennsylvania (Septodont, Inc.): a sales and marketing office with approximately 20 onsite employees, while also managing the efforts of a remote sales force, with approximately 25 sales reps located across the U.S. and Canada.