With around 50 patents in force, innovation is definitely a core value of Septodont. In order to remain at the cutting edge of technology, the company reinvests 5% of its revenus each year in Research and Development. Our R&D efforts are driven by a team of 35+ Researchers (30% Engineer, M.Sc. & B.Sc., 20% Ph.D, 10% Pharm.D) who work every day to find new technologies and apply them to new products.
The R&D scope includes not only the development of new formulations but also the design of adapted packaging / dispensing systems such as:
- Research on new materials / biomaterials / packaging systems
- Preformulation / formulation studies
- Analytical method development
- Stability program design and execution
- Pre-industrialization and support to industrialization